Monday, November 30, 2020

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

I'm No Hoe


I went undercover as a prostitute....there word on the street that this particular strip club is trafficking young girls through it .... my pimp is this cop name David that a lil too happy with his role ......This job has my nerves bad so I had to smoke a blunt......just to calm my nerves plus I have to dance for in front of all these nasty pervs....glad its topless only tho but I cover my nipples with pasties ....my dancers name was Sweets  ..I will say some cases I love but cases like this make my job hard ......Hard seeing things and not acting on them .....im just here to gather information......we work on this particular case for about 4 months ......well im glad to say we was able to stop the trafficking .....the owner of the club was arrested along with the traffickers we was able to save 7 girls and we on the way to find more .....well i was sitting outside the club after hours after the bust ....I see David with the money  bag under the shoulder..... I ask the David for the money I made while I was working so he hand over the money bag.....


I started counting the money cause i would grab the money up and hand him the money so we can get the hell out of there ........I did pretty good I had a nice stack....he ask me if I wanted to turn in the money in as evidence ...looking at him crazy ...wait what ....what u mean evidence ....he said it evidence of Linden Police Department .....bullshit I told him ....this has nothing to do with the bust ......i made this dancing ....this is my bonus .....then he had the nerve to ask for his cut ......wait was he up on that stage getting degraded by nasty men ....then grabbing my g- strings and deal with funky breath brothers  asking to hit it rolling my eyes .....hell no .....don't cost nothing to play pimp ....David huff saying that's mess up ....of course you know I don't care .......I need a vacation after this bust'''" .....but this dress is cute ill be rocking this again 


Kalista Design
Mira Circle
fit Maitreya,Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus) Slink (Hourglass, Physique)
the dress has a hud of 6 different colors 
im currenly wearing the pink and purple 


you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Kalista Design

also check out the online store Kalista Design (Marketplace)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A NIGHT OF ROMANCE Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Lila" Outfit  this comes in a bodysuit this fit Maitreya, Legacy, Waifu, and Re...