Thursday, November 19, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE "

A Lil Prayer


I went for a lil walk one day .....I had a lot of things on my mind so I pick a nice spot and started to pray.....I was brought up in the church and when I feel life weight come upon me....  they often told you to take it to the lord ....you actually can pray where ever you at ....the lord tend to hear you where ever you at .....I pray often but at the moment I needed to pray....so I pray ..... I can feel that myself get really emotional but afterward I felt much better ....so if you feeling hopeless and down just pray i know i felt a lot better and you might too 

Karmatose Khloe Dress 

has a top and skirt

fit Ebody, Fox, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique , Tonic (Curvy, Fine),  Maitreya, Venus, Werewolf

has a hud of 20 different colors 

you can pick this up at the Audacity Event by clicking the link Audacity Event


Elise-Greta
for right and left hand 
fit Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Vista
had a hud for 8 different  colors for the index 1, index 2 middle, ring1, ring 2 and pinky 
a hud for the pearls of 8 colors and a 6 color hud for the gems 


you  can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Elise Main Store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...