Thursday, November 26, 2020

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

 Getting Distracted  


Recently we had a tree cut down so I decided to take a blanket  and a pillow and chill ....I thought about the holiday ...thanksgiving coming up .........I had to think of my menu, who i was going to invite, and how I was going to decorate the house ....well I sat down to  made my list then I had planned on writing in my journal when i notice I grab a crossword puzzle book  ....so the crossword puzzle won out ....needless to say ......me and my puppy chilled and I still didnt write my list .....I know I'm not the only one 



Loving Retreat - Stump & Pumpkins  (For the Adult Version)

156 HQ Anim

Copy/Mod Textures

You can select up to:

 Textures for the Blanket

6 Textures for the Cushion

6 Themes (combined blanket-cushion)

Animation for Him, Her, Fun, Cuddles and Adult

Animations are set out in easy to use menus and include:

- 6 Her solo

- 6 Him solo

- 26 Cuddles

- 30 Fun

- 16 Adult (variable speeds)

8 prim impact


You can pick this up at the Audacity Event by clicking the link Audacity Event





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...