Wednesday, November 11, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

     When Jane Goes Solo

Well this is the part of the Tarzan movie they didn't tell ....well me and Tarzan was doing our thing for a moment but at one point we started to get on each other nerves .....the monkey that was always hanging with Tarzan got jealous that I made a connection with this elephant I name Ant.  Whispering shit in Tarzan ear causing friction so I told Tarzan I needed space ......so he was on one side of the island and i was on the other side ......well I would wash Ant and his brother or girlfriend or lover im not sure what goes on in the elephant world but they all welcome me ....while they feast off grass they take me around so I can pick fruit off of tall trees we would eat and sleep and even bath around each other ...


Well one day this cougar tried to get at me ....had be back up against a tree...did the dump yell Tarzan told me to do if I was in any trouble .....did Tarzan come rescue me ....hell no I would have been lunch but here come Ant and his posse to save the day .....kick that cougar ass....well kill him and of course i kick him after he was dead wanted to feel like I did something .......about a month later here come Tarzan trying to get me back and but I wasn't going anywhere with out my pet Elephant Ant and his posse ....they was like my family ....they really help me.... I vented to them about Tarzan and they all listen and I even cried on their back ......told them stories while they walk around I was on their back off course cause they would walk around all dam day .....and who say you cant lead a animal to the water but cant make them drink ...they drink every time  I lead them to the water ......Me and Tarzan  eventually got back together ......the monkey threw a tantrum and left for a week but he came back like your in the jungle ...where you gonna go...... and we became this animal kingdom family that had a happy ever after 


  ♚ ::: Vivacious Inc. ::: ♚
::: VInc. ::: Lace Dress "Caity"
  -MESH- is available in 6 Colors 
  Fit Belleza ( Freya , Isis & Venus), Slink (Physique & Hourglass) / eBody (Classic & Curvy) / Tonic (Curvy & Fine) / Altemura & also Maitreya Lara Mesh-Body compatible
price @ 179L
im currently rocking the black 
you can pick this up at the main store @ Vivacious Inc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...