Friday, November 27, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

The Magic Within 


Well it was told that my great grandma has special power and that I possible had those same power .....I thought it was bullshit but one day when I was in middle school I felt my fingers tingle...I went in the girl bathroom and this girl I wont mention her name  fuck it ....Her name was Lisa came in to bully me ....when she came in the bathroom  I was washing my hand ....her and her minions was talking shit ....had her girls stand outside so she can beat my ass ...well she thought she was going to beat my ass.....she push me then punch me ....next thing I know we was fighting

My fingers starting tingling in the middle of me punching her in the face ......she push me and I made a fist when I open my palm there was  a fire ball coming from my hand .....her eyes got soo big laughing ....I was surprise myself ......told my mom what happen at school and  she took me to my great grandma ....she was mean but she knew her magic shit ....she taught me how to maintain my magic.....she always told me not to use my magic in vain ....its a special gift .....use the magic within me .....We all are  special so those who don't have a special power you have a magic within you ....find it and use it ....oh and Lisa never mess with me again laughing


Wicked Creations
In the Dreams
Dress with cute heels 
comes in brown only 
Fit Maitreya  only

now you can pick this up at the Audacity Event by clicking the link Audacity Event




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...