Sunday, November 8, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS  




The other day I was looking for another cow for my hubby farm those who read my blog knows that my hubby has a farm..... so me and my girl went to check out this farm that was selling some of his animals off including some of his cows .....I was looking at this black and white cow I thought  would be a got fit for my hubby farm..... Me and Desire was talking about where we would go out to eat before heading home .... Desire was to first to notice that it got dark all of a sudden so I told her lets get the heck out of here but first I wanted  to take one more look at the cow I thinking about purchasing well while I was looking at the only black and white cow I suddenly  saw the cow fly up and then I felt my body get swept up  feeling my girl try to pull me down with no success

AFTER MIDNIGHT FASHION
:AMF: Avery Sweater 
fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
comes in 20 different  patterns hud 
I wearing it in the black on black pattern 
160L

and yes we was abducted .......we went into this spaceship where aliens was ....Desire was acting like Holo she was excited .....when one of the alien start touching her head with his slimy looking fingers ....I was like eeewww she was like it hands feels like silly puddy ....yelling stop letting him touch you ...you don't know where his hands been or even if he wash his hands  ....and I ask one of the alien why your head so dam funny looking and why would you kip nap us and don't have anything  for us to eat I'm hungry ...looking around for a tv ... do you have a tv and I'm missing my tv show ........what time is it ....can yawl drop us off at the grocery store ...told my hubby I would cook him a meal .....another thing why this spaceship look so dam dull you need me help spruce it up .....cause it a hot mess but I don't have time ....I grab the cow they brought with us cause this would be perfect for my hubby I guess he got tired of my mouth cause the next thing I know he was kicking us out of the spaceship near the farm ....at least he could have a drop us off at the farm ....now I have to walk to my farm and have someone else pick my car up cause I'm not going no where near that farm again then I have to call the men in black cause this is ridiculous 


AMF: Aduction Pose Set
static two person pose with ufo, bean and cow 
23 prims 
the pose cost 150L if you join the group its 135L 




You can pick this up at the the Darkness Event by clicking the link  The Darkness Event

also check out the main store and pick up the pose After Midnight Fashion



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...