Wednesday, November 4, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 Substitute Teacher


I was called to Substitute for two days .....i thought what the heck ....it only 2 days it cant be that bad.....I was wrong .....the first day it was hard to get the kids to settle down .....once they calm down we had roll call .......I started going over what the current teacher was teaching them.....one lil boy just got up out of his seat and walk over to the pencil sharper started sharpening this pencil in the middle of me talking ....so I stop my lesson so the other kids could hear ....

.as he walk back to his seat his stop at another student seat and started to have a conversation ....so i ask the student .....let me know when he was finish so I can teach my class .....rolling my eyes ....he went to his seat ....then he made comments about my behind .....finally I  turn and threaten  that he have one more time to  interrupt my class and I was going to send him to the principal office ....he huff and pout but didn't say another thing...




.at least I was able to get my most of the lesson taught before class end .......the next day the the same lil boy that gave me trouble the first day came in the room and gave me an apple...I look at the apple like he might poison it before i said thank you  ...wonder why he was being soo nice then he ask me to be his girlfriend .....when I told him I was married he said he was going to take me from my man I had to giggle at that .....i made him sit in the front of the class so i can keep a better watch of him  ...do you know he turn around and yell  something at his friend  that was in the back of the class .....I wanted to snatch his lil ass ....after chastising him he did behave for the rest of my time there .....I will say teacher doesn't get paid enough....the have to deal with kids, parents, grade papers, all the while putting a plan of what they going to teach .....and if they have a family of their own maintain that so I have to take my hat off to those who teach ....I was tired as hell those two days ....so I give a toast to all the teachers 




YoU By GeMyles
Lisa Shirt top, Short and Heels 
Fit Belleza (Freya, Venus, Isis) , Maitreya,  Slink(Hg and Physique),  and Tonic (Curvy and fine)
Has a color hud of 10 different colors for the top and shorts
im currently wore it in the classic white top and black shorts also thelig blue top and dark blue shorts
the heel comes with the classic black heel 
you can get the whole outfit for 299 including the heels 


You can pick this up @ the Ebento Event by clicking the link Ebento Event
also check out the mainstore @ YoU by GeMyles





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...