Friday, November 13, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 Girl Talk


My girlfriend call and ask if I can talk ....I told her yeah ....when I heard  her voice crack sound like she had be crying  I ask her where she was ....she told me she was out in her car  so I told her to come over so we can talk......about 10 min later I heard my doorbell rang....I answer it ....she came in and hug me ....  i told her to grab a seat at the island I going to grab the wine ..She said how u know she need a glass of wine ....This sound like a wine moment and wink..She said "Aww that is so cute" ...told her I got it at Tantrum told her ill give her the landmark ...so I pour her a glass of wine and we chat about what men of course laughing .... come to find out that she just broke up with her man...by the end of the night ...we was drunk singing and dancing we order food and had a good time .....told her she was spending the night cause she cant drive in her condition...... can I have those  pj...I  said I know right I got this at Queenz ....She said my birthday next month hint hint ....laughing  girl I got you


 Queenz
Q. Tranquil 
 this come with a top, shorts, and socks
 fits BBl, Ebody,-Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Jessica, Legacy, Maitreya
come in 8 different colors 2 style options for the socks and shorts 

You can pick this up @ the main store  by clicking the Queenz
also if you check out the online store by clicking this link Queenz
Tantrum 
Tantrum  Zin Wine Tote 
comes in 8 different holding options- 10 color choices 3 metal options
holdable glass and decor wine bottle/ tote included


pick this up at the Miix Event @ clicking the link Tantrum @ Miix Event
and make sure you check out the mainstore @ Tantrum Mainstore



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...