Tuesday, November 24, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 When He Wants More Than Cake 

You know that I use to have a bakery ....although my bakery close i still make special order from time to time .....its the holiday so I get a lot of special orders ......so i got up and put on this cute lil sexy dress and start baking ......when my husband came in ....I hear him say something smell good .....then I felt him behind me ....heard him whisper in my ear ...are you trying to turn me on .....smirking and laughing ...no im working ....feeling his hand wonder over my body ....pushing his hands away ....i have orders to bake boo


Myle Harvy

{MH} Couture By Design Madeline Lace Dress

Sheer lace dress comes with Black Ankle Boots

fit  Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Freya, Isis and Legacy

has a 10 different color hud 

Im actually wearing this in the black 


 .you distracting me ....he look at me .....saying me ....look what you have on ....bending over near the cake .....I made your favorite desert ...looking at me with lust in his eyes ......strawberry cake ...taking my finger and dip in the buttercream frosting i made and asking him to taste ......when he smirk saying you playing right .....i want to lick something .....laying across the table licking the frosting off my fingers  .....he said u play too much walking out the kitchen .....oh and wear that to bed tonight .....I have to take a cold shower ....



You can pick this up at the Darkness Event by clicking the link the uber will take you right there Darkness Event

Also check out more  of their items  at the Mainstore @ YoU at GeMyles and {MH} Couture




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...