Thursday, August 13, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"


THE BLACK CARD 
Me and my husband had a conversation ....he said I shop too much .....i was like and....said he was taking my cards away .....well yall know that didn't go well .......I act a fool....I got up and look in my closet ....when my husband came in .....this is what I'm talking about look at all these clothes ....you don't need anymore ...rolling my eyes I grab a dress from Insomnia them put out shoes I was going to wear and headed to the shower I got dress and unwrap my hair ....I told Manno ill be back I had a run to do ....thinking  I seen these cute boot I got to have ........Manno yell I'm not playing with you Brit .....yeah yeah was my response 
I walk out the door  .....do you know he had to nerve to have my credit cards put on hold .....so when i got into the store and grab the boots I was going to buy i grab my Visa, the clerk ran the card....it decline ....i was like what .......I told her to try again ...same thang happen ........pull out the Mastercard ....same thang happen ......talking about someone being pissed ......call the credit card company and was told that my husband put my cards on hold for now .....oh he did huh ...I  was so embarass.....i come to this store all the time and he had the nerve to do this ....well i got something for that ass......He gave me this black card I never use .....I know he forgot about it cause we dont use until we go on vacation ....he thought the cards was put up but I keep it on me just in case.....this is a Just in case moment.......When I gave the sale clerk the card she gave me this look and smirk ....like she knew it wasnt going through I smirk back ....and told her to run it .......she did and it went through ...grab my shopping bags .....got to love that good old black card ....thinking he's going to kill me 
Let's talk about the outfit:
iS Shy Glam Dress
comes in 20 different color hud 
and 12 different color seams (6) small and (6) big
Im currently wearing the jean with the white seams 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...