Tuesday, August 11, 2020

BRIT BRAT "3 TIMES THE LOVE "

 COUNTRY CLUB VIBES 


We have a membership at this country club but we barely get to enjoy it ......when I was looking at the flyer and the bill  they send every month .......I decided to head down there ..Got up, wash my ass and put on this babygirl dress I got at the Audacity Event ...omg I had the best Sunday brunch ever .....plus I like hanging around the kitchen talking to Alfred ....or Juluis as he keep correcting me .....but he look like an Alfred so I'm calling him Alfred .....He make those red velvet cake thingy that's the balm .....when I enter the kitchen Alfred roll his eyes .....I pay no attention to him cause I know he enjoy my company...their was a grocery bag full of grocery so I look to see they brought ....Alfred something smell good ......Alfred said Miss British don't you want to go into the other part of the country club ....I said nope ....he sigh again .....So Alfred how you been ....He look up with a slight rare smile and told he's been fine ...told me the kids was good and his wife been sick but she's feeling better ...smiling showing me recent pictures of his kids at the point I start asking about how he grew up .....he fix me a plate and start talking about his upbringing .....we talk for hours .....It was getting late so I told him I had to go....Alfred told me to come and visit more often .....Winking I will ....I will tell you some of the people at this country club are so snotty but the real people works in the kitchen.

Cinnamon Cocaine
Cone Cake - comes in Red Velvet, Marshmellow Whip, and Vanilla 


red velvet                                        vanilla                                        Marmellow Whip



Cinnamon Cocaine 
Lydia Lydia Sunglasses 
Bubblegum, Mint, Pacific, Sunny, Sunrise 
Im currently wearing the Pacific 


Let's talk about the outfit:
AMF:: Maggie Dress 
comes in with hud of 10 different patterns 
fit Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus), Ebody (Classic and Curvy) Legacy,  Maitreya,  Slink (Hourglass, Physique), 
and Tonic (fine, Curvy)


you can pick both items up at the Audacity Event by clicking the link Audacity Event and check out more items at the After Midnight Fashion

pick up the cone and glasses at the mainstore by clicking the link Cinnamon Cocaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SO MANY SUNFLOWERS   Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Mali" Outfit  this comes in a top and skirt this fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Maitreya,...