Friday, August 14, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 SWEET TEMPTATION


I keep driving pass this new bakery  every day and got the smell of fresh bake items ....well I'm suppose to be on a diet I've been gaining weight......well I got home from work and turn on the tv.....grab a yogurt and laid across the couch to look at some tv.......when a commercial came on about the bakery I just rode passed.....the lady in the commercial   was eating some of the best looking macarons...my month was watering .....I got up grab this shirt and shades that I got from the Audacity Event and slip on my jeans grab my keys and headed to the bakery down the street ........on the way ....I coach myself ...stay focus you only going for macarons I told myself ......once I got to the bakery ....omg it smell was so dam good ....and everything look delicious .....still coaching myself but it was hard .....I brought the macarons and open it up ....took a bite ...omg it was soooo good .....I said I was only going to eat one .....well I couldn't resist I also brought a slice of cake ......once I got home I told myself  I was just going to eat another macarons and leave the rest for the hubby plus I told myself I brought the hubby the cake ....sitting on my couch look at Netflix and next thing I know I ate all of the macarons plus the slice of cake oh well....tomorrow another day 


Lets talk about the outfits:
Blasphemic-Queen Sweater
this sweater comes in 9 different colors 
Im currently wearing the pink 
fit Maitreya, Slink (HG& P), Belleza (V, I, F), Ocacin, Tonic (C & F) and Voluptuos 




LL-Solbriller
the glasses had a lens hud of 4 different  colors 
and also a frame hud of 8 different colors 
im currently wearing the shades in pink 

you can pick both items at the Audacity Event but clicking the link and head there Audacity Event


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...