Saturday, August 15, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 THE PET STORE

The other day I was walking downtown ...it was hot as hell outside ...so I glad I was able decided to wear this  cami I brought at High Key.....I stop to wipe the sweat off of my head .....I'm glad I just cut my hair .....but sweat pour off my head looking in the pet store window .....I decided to go and look at all the pets.....actually I went in to get out of the sun .....it was nice and cool I took the time to look animals...one of the clerks was about to put back this Chameleon back in the cage  when she ask me if I wanted to hold it ......So I held it....ok I was thinking not to bad.....maybe I should get one ..said it out laugh didn't mean too ...why I say that ......she hand me another one......rolling my eyes ....then I ask to hold an parrot ....I call my husband to see if i can get another animal ....He yell Hell No Brit it already look like Animal kingdom around here ...He's so dramatic .....ok ok ..he still was yelling when I hung up don't bring another animal in this house ......so I end up buying a couple of goldfish .....they not considered animals right 



lets talk about the outfit:
[High Key] Summer Cami 
Comes with a color hud of 8 different colors 
Fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus
im currently wearing the green


G0 pick it up the mainstore and check out more of their item by clicking the link  High Key


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SO MANY SUNFLOWERS   Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Mali" Outfit  this comes in a top and skirt this fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Maitreya,...