Monday, August 10, 2020

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

I FEEL LIKE DANCING 

  

I dont know if you know this about me I love to dance......Well on my spare time ....I teach dance at the kids at this finishing school......we have a recital tonight so I got dress and put on my those cute ballerina shoes I  pick up at Elise .......I was planning on going over the dance routine in the studio but they have this awesome waterfall in-front of studio and it was nice as hell outside a good breeze was going on I felt like dancing right there ....so I put on my music and started to dance....I got hot so I took off my sweater and went over the routine several time it felt good....I was tired but love every min of it ....nothing wrong with dancing where ever your at .....try it sometime just don't get arrested don't nobody have time for that 



Let's talk about my dancing shoes 
Elisa Luna
The item has a 10 color hud for shoe and string
there a 4 color hud for heel. sward,  and the e heel 
and the sole has 4 different colors 
I'm currently wearing everything in the white and silver 
fit Maitreya,  Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus), Slink, and Legacy
they cost 399L so pick them at the mainstore 

grab this uber and head down to Elise Mainstore to get you a pair 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SO MANY SUNFLOWERS   Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Mali" Outfit  this comes in a top and skirt this fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Maitreya,...