Tuesday, August 25, 2020

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

REDECORATING 


I recently move my office ....so you know what that means ....you guess it ....shopping ....I have to decorate my blogging office .....I need my desk, plus a lounging area and some plants and flowers around my office plus a coffee station probably need a wine station also but ill stick to coffee for right now ......well I've been tping to different location picking up items for my office when I went to the Audacity Event were I found t this plant that would go perfect with the plants I ready pick up.....i stop pass and grab some lamps and things for my new office ......well took me an couple of hours to get my office the way I like it ....now the hubby gonna have a fit once he see the credit card but he told me to move my office so that mean I need to redecorated right ....right that my story and I'm sticking to it  



Lets talk about the item
Famous Wall Wheel Plant
13 land Impact

you can pick this up at the Audacity Event by clicking the link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SO MANY SUNFLOWERS   Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Mali" Outfit  this comes in a top and skirt this fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Maitreya,...