Sunday, August 16, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

MY HAWAII TRIP 

Me and my husband went to the Hawaii on vacation and stayed at this resort ....well at the resort they had these fresh fruit stands by these fruit stand and the had finger food that was for the guess and they  display for the guest.....walking around i spotted my favorite fruit ....grab my glasses and put them on the pineapple ....Yeah I pimp out my pineapple ......then they had watermelon slices over by the bar you know my greedy ass ate the slice right ....I was nice and sweet I didn't even need salt...do anybody else put salt on their watermelon  ....the had made these bomb dot.com drinks they made with the watermelon....I'm gonna share some of the pictures well the pg version anyway ....dont judge me 

you can pick this up at the Audacity Event grab the ride and head there to grab this dress click the link and tp there right away Audacity Event 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SO MANY SUNFLOWERS   Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Mali" Outfit  this comes in a top and skirt this fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Maitreya,...