Wednesday, September 9, 2020

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEMS"

 WHEN YOU CRAVING A MILKSHAKE



Remember in a earlier post I wrote about the ice cream trucks that has this ice bomb drinks in the hood ...well I writing to tell you about this convenience store that make these balm milkshake ....omg ....so dam good .....I've been craving this milkshake for a week .....no I'm not pregnant I'm just greedy that's all .......so I got dress grab me and my pug shades i got from Cinnamon Cocaine and head to the hood to get the milkshake .....I didn't even make it to my car I had drink most of it so I finish it on up  ......so I went in and had another one .....why am I writing about it cause if you looking for a good milkshake got to the hood 


Cinnamon Cocaine Star Princess Whip Shake 
they have Banana Milk, Mermaid, Sunrise, Ube, Cotton Candy, and Candy Dream
Im currently drinking the Candy Dream

Cinnamon Cocaine Tegann Sunglasses 
Baby G, Baby S, Blush, Candy, Lilac, Queen, and Vision
Im currently wearing Vision sunglasses 

 

now go pick up them up at the main store by clicking the link Cinnamon Cocaine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...