Wednesday, September 30, 2020

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

 GONNA GET THE GOOD GUY 


Captain call me to go undercover ....He said I look just like the Female Mob Boss ....by the name of Trina said that' she's the baddest chick.....said she ruthless .....she would gun you down in  the middle of daylight .....they want me to infiltrate the group and find out when this hit was going against another Mob Boss Big Sal .....I dress up just like her ....said I had to get those pacific shoes they was her trademark .....I had to order them from Elise ....smiling At least she has good taste when the shoes arrive ....I got dress and headed down  there ....I had to study her mannerism the good thing about her is she does really do a lot of talking ....she basically like to pull out her gun which is right up your alley .... I got dress and wired and hung out with Lowie, Frankie, lil Mookie. and Big Stanky we was shooting the breeze when Frankie call me a Doll remember she didn't like being calling I pull my piece out ...once the other calm me down and Frankie apologize ....Big Sal come outside for a min.....Lowie started the conversation "Saying he couldn't wait to get rid of him ....the rest chime in and started planning his murder ....I was like aww shit they really planning it in broad daylight .....got the detail of when the hit was going down ...when and where and even how they was going to kill him and who was going after him .....later that day the perks was brought in ...of course I was brought in along with them but i got another good guy off the street.....oh and I kept the shoes 


Elise  Monica
fit Belleza, Maitreya, and slink 
it has a shoe of 10 different colors 
has a metal hud of 10 different colors 
and a hud of 3 colors for the sole 
im currently wearing it in black with the gold metal
it cost 399L 





make sure you go pick them at at the main store 

by clicking the link Elise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...