Monday, September 7, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 MY BRING IT MOMENT



I told you I teach dance at at this finishing school...they decided to have a team leader team and wanted me to to coordinate it... I had to go think of uniforms, tryouts, cheers, etc.....also I had to practice some of my moves .....they was making the announcements about the school having a cheerleading team and tryouts in a week  the girls was excited .....I had them help me with routine ...the school colors was black an white i happen to see some uniforms when I was at High Keys shopping .....so had to get body size so i can order the uniforms from them .....   they had the some black and white pom-poms with a hint of red in them .......



I guess they had a team a long time ago ....but I ordered some white ones and let the ladies vote on them ....at the end of the try-outs I had 9 girls ....I tried on a uniform I got from High Keys......omg too cute....thinking later on I'm going to have to wear this for the hubby ....snapping out my dirty thoughts ........hearing one of the students go over one of the chants ......when the girls go home I went over the routines several times .....our first game coming up in a month......cant wait I think im more excited then they are .....well our first game was a success they made me soooo proud and we wont 21-12 .....so we had our bring it moment ......shaking their ass go skulls 

[High Key]  Nightmare High Cheer Top
this come in 8 different colors 
im actually wearing the black 
fit Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya, Isis, Venus and Legacy
[High Key] Nightmare High Cheer Skirt
this also come in 8 different colors 
Im actually wearing the black 
Fit Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya, Isis, Venus and Legacy 


you can pick this up at the mainstore [High Key]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...