Thursday, September 24, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT'

SEXY IS AN ATTITUDE   

The other day me and my friend was on the phone having a video talk about this outfit she was looking at Divaz Empire ....said she thinking about going back there ....then we got on the conversation of our men....told her I was getting sexy tonight ..... told her  I just finish this chair dancing class and was going to try the routine on my man tonight she laugh ....did u go get some lingerie .....naw I'm not going to put lingerie on I got this cute lil sexy bra and boy shorts i got at Divaz that comes with a

shirt .....she's frown then we argue about if the lingerie would be more sexy ....I told her sexy is an attitude not what u have on  ...I took the phone over to the outfit i had laid out and show it to her .....oh that's cute  but is it sexy enough.....i smile hard ......girl gonna have him eating out my hand ....she said I hear you ......just then I heard my man come in hearing his keys hit the end table .......hearing he yell my name ....telling my girlfriend I got to go .....I came down and kiss him and whisper I got a surprise for you tonight ....he smirk and said oh yeah.......I wink and switch away knowing he watching my ass......once he  finish dinner I call down and ask if he ready for his surprise .......I met him at the bottom of the stairs took his hand ......I lead him upstairs and sat him on the bed turn on some soft music went in the bathroom to change told him to close my eyes .....


DIVAZ EMPIRE
(DE) Lazy La Diva 
come with shirt, bra, and shorts 
the shirt has a hud of 6 different colors 
the bra has a hud of 10 colors 
the shorts has a hud of 10 colros 
fit maitreya, freya, hourglass,  legacy, 
im currently wearing the black shirt with the pink bottoms and bra 
get this for 300L 

I grab a chair once i had the chair position in front of him I told him to open my eyes and I started to dance ....seeing the lust in his eyes he tried to touch my ass....telling him not to touch ....as I dance and straddle  the chair ....he told me to take the shirt off ......taking the shirt off watching his package rise when I grind against the chair .....before my routine was over I felt him move the chair and grab me ....kissing my neck and groping my ass ......after that it was on like popcorn .....just say I had a Fabulous night ....the next morning he was downstairs cooking breakfast .....he said I like that outfit u got to wear that again ....thinking I told my girl sexy is definite a attitude.

You can do a lil online shopping ....the good thing about the online shopping you get the item immediately .....pick up this outfit along with other items by clicking the link DIVAZ EMPIRE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...