Thursday, September 10, 2020

BRIT BRAT '"FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHIN



The other day I decided to go and cash in the gift I got for my birthday ...the gift was a ticket to swim with the dolphins........I was a bit scared of the dolphin  at first but was told they was friendly ....after the staff assure me that it was safe I got in the water...it was two dolphin Jane and Jim I first swam with both of them .....but after awhile Jane went on and did her own thang ...




.Meanwhile Jim swam around me doing tricks while the staff encourage me interactive with Jim  .......he had swam around me and we swam together.  after swam together for about an hour .....Jane came and got her man....as Jim swam away with Jane ....I finally got out the water ....put on my sunscreen....thinking back on how Jane came back and got her man ....I laughing out laugh thinking even in the dolphin world they don't play about their man.....


Body Shine Leave
this is for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza
Comes with Move light and and face light
also go into your preference and go into advance lighting  model  definitely make the shine pop 
actual good for swim pictures as you can see love this in pictures




go pick this up on the marketplace by clicking the link Kalista Design

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty bad. Pics are low quality, you literally have word "swam" like 10 times next to one another. Same with "...", overused. Not everyone needs a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...