Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 All THE WAY TO CHINA TOWN

Well I stumble across this lil noodle place in china town looking for this dress shop one day.....I never found the dress shop but i found this place that make the best lo mein on earth ....well you know I'm a foodie ....now this place in china town they have  different Chinese food but he noodles are the best they make them fresh only thing this place is almost an hour away .....Today I was craving those noodles though .....So I got up and decide to go to the china town ...pull out this new dress I got at After Midnight Fashion and headed down  there ........got in my drop top and headed to china town .....

AMF:: Fleur Dress
Comes with dress hud the dress hud has 10 saying hud along with a plaid hud of 10 different color hud 
i currently wearing the saying Depresso with the plaid and white and black at the bottom 
fit maitreya, hourglass, and legacy
priced at 150 L which is good as hell for all that you get 



Saw the same guy at the counter .....I call him Lee don't really know it that his name but he look like a Lee and he doesn't correct me ......Speaking in broken English he ask for my order after waiting for about 10 mins  ......I got my noodles omg soooo good so if you looking for the best lo mein you got to check out that lil spot in Chinatown. definitely worth the drive.



you can pick this put at The Darkness Event by clicking the link The Darkness Event
also check the mainstore @ After Midnight Fashion



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...