Monday, September 28, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE "

When u want something sweet 



I was out shopping when i had a taste for something sweet ......Its this guy that has this icecream cart that has homemade ice cream he make himself .....im not sure if that true but he said it everything is organic so he ask me if he can take my order ....I said what do you recommend ....He said that strawberry tend to sell out ......So I order strawberry please .... then he ask if i want it regular or whip ..I said whip ....I saw him put the ice cream in the this machine ....then he ask if I want it in a cone or cup.....i said a cup then he ask what kind of fruit ....I looking at the blueberries so I pointed to the blueberries well I have to say it was really good ....next time gonna get strawberry in my strawberry ice cream.....I found a new place now I have to a reason to go shopping ....ok I know your thinking  I'm just looking for a reason to go shopping and you would be right lol


[CInnamon Cocaine] Boba Whip

[CInnamon Cocaine] Boba Whip
they have Blue Vanilla, Coconut, Matcha, Matcha II, Pineaple, Strawberry, Taro, Vanilla, some comes with spoons and some don't 
Im currently using the strawberry 

[Cinnamon Cocaine] Luv Drip Sunglasses 
comes in Lemony, LIght MInt, Lime, Mandarin, Ocean, Ombre I,  Ombre II, Ombre III, Onyx, Orange, Pink, PInk II
 im currently wearing the Pink II
you can pick these two items at Harajuku
also check out the main store at [Cinnamon Cocaine]

this particular song doesn't fit my blog but i felt like some Pitbull 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...