Tuesday, September 8, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

The Beauty of a Swan


I was invited to a white ball....so a friend of mine told me about this place call  Balentino said they had some cute formal gowns .....walk in and fell in love this off the shoulder lil number so I got it ...then I found this umbrella that I thought would go cute with my dress  I arrived at the venue earlier so I walk around when I spotted this beautiful pond i look upon the water admiring the beautiful swans ....it was a lil breezy but the sun was beaming so I put up my umbrella to keep the sun from beating on my head cause I didn't want my hair to fall.....



I was by the water  just admiring the swans ....I felt beautiful in this dress ....finally the white ball begin I went in and had all kind of compliments on the dress and was ask to dance a couple of time .....I felt like that lonely  swan I felt beautiful......



BCS Halston Dress

the dress has a hud of 6 colors 

im currently wearing the white 

this dress fit Maitreya, Slink (Hourglass, Physique), Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus), Tonic fine, Voluptuous 



you can pick this up at the mainstore  by clicking the link  Balentino Clothing Store
This song one of my favorites 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...