Friday, October 2, 2020

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

CASE NO: 218007


I  wandered up on the land...... I have my intelligence dog with me so I can feed back information....I have important information  that's embedded all over my body I need to get to the right person this information in the wrong hand can cause massive destruction to the world ....who can I trust I see an dog the intelligence dog tell me they are Pitbull's  but they not who I need to give this information too..... I feel my body getting stronger ...feel the heart palpations with each walk ...they say at some



point my body will need food whatever that is but right now  I'm on a my mission  to look for humans....hey say I will know who he or she might be when I see her or him....they say i would have a feeling what ever that is but until then  ... I'm on this journey .....to be continue   





Body shine Matrix & lingerie BOM
Fit Legacy, Lelutka, Maitreya, and Omega
im actually wearing maitreya with the pink bom  
the lingerie color is  blacks, blue,  green, pink, red and white 
you have to wear to facelight and move light material to get the best affect also go to the preference 

go to the graphic and click advance lighting mode 

make sure you go on marketplace and order it ....you get it right away by clicking the link Kalista Design  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...