Saturday, October 17, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

Going Out   


I went out and got my hair done ......feeling sexy I remember I had a this cute outfit I got at Queenz ....I put that on and felt sexy as hell ...looking in the mirror I turning to the side and look at my ass....... my booty look big .....I feel extra sexy in this....I  call a girlfriend up and ask if she wanted to go to the club...I needed a reason to and show off this cute outfit .....so we agree to meet up at Ebony Nights ......well  I arrived  she called me to tell me that the baby was sick so she wont be coming ....I was already there so I decide to go in ..... DJ Legend was on the stream so I started dancing ..something people might not know about me is I use to host there back in the day before my cop days so I'm cool with the owner......i call my hubby to let him know where I was and told him that gonna hang out a little while ....





I was dancing over to the side by myself  when I heard a voice come from behind and ask me to dance .....smiling .....I turn around and told my hubby to let show them how to do it smiling .....ladies have you ever felt like your the only couple in the room.....feeling his manhood against my buttock ....he whisper dam baby you wearing the hell out of that pantsuit .....you look sexy as hell ......as we dance the night away ....im so glad I went out but I even more happy that my man join me ....


Q. Sirenic
fit Bimbo, Ebody, Freya, HG, Jessica, Legacy, Maitreya
come in 13 different colors also metal of 2 different color 
im actually wearing white with the silver metal 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Queenz and if you dont like going to the mainstore check out the online store Queenz
Now if you like good music visit the club Ebony Nights


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...