Monday, October 5, 2020

Brit Brat "MUST GET ITEM"

 THE AMUSEMENT PARK




I woke up and wanted to go the amusement park ...you know the amusement park has the best food....I got up and went in my closet to find me something to wear ....was moving my clothes around when i saw this lil box hangingout one  of my pant pockets ....my noses ass decide to look to see what it was ....It was a lil bracelet.....i smile and got dress and of course i rock my bracelet .......i went to the amusement park had a good time on the rides and eating all the hotdogs my heart desire ....once i got home my hubby as me if I brought him something home ..responding no 



......then he look at my arm where did you get that from ....i respond was in my closet ....thats one of your birthday gifts ....put i back ......nope was my response ...he he said how did i know it was for me , it could have been for my girlfriend ....smiling then shes gonna be mad cause she not getting it back ...he kiss my cheek and said you have to stop being so nosey 


[High Key] Whats Your Sign
you can pick on the left/right arm
the bracelet had a hud of 8 different colors 
also a hud for the string of 8 colors with 2 metal changes 
and each sign from Jan -Dec 
unisex 



you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link [High Key]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...