Saturday, October 31, 2020

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEMS"

THE FOOD COURT 

The blog is a continuation for a early blog when i went to have a picnic but forgot the food ....well after leaving  I decided to go shopping where they had this outside food court ....can I say I was excited .....they had starbucks that had all those kind of amazing flavors a candy shop and this pizza place has the best fries and a couple of mainstream restuarants......so of course I forgot shopping and went straight to the food court .....I had  all kinds of  different flavors.....I had a 2 different flavors of  starbucks then got  went to the pizza shop....the are know for the pizza and also their famous fries .....so I decided to try the fries wanted the pizza but i was feeling full...I only ate half the fries before getting sick ....didnt get to go shopping went home to lay down .....the lesson I learn was to get my pizza and fries first before getting my 2 drinks





  Cinnamon Cocaine 
 Fries Cone
 Come in Cheesy for (Left and Right )
 also comes with White Sauce (Left and Right)
 also comes in plain
 im holding the plain 
 
Cinnamon Cocaine
Coffee Frappe 
you can hold this item in your left or right hand  
holdable frappe and Decor 
come in those flavors 
Caramel, Cloudberry, Matcha Chocolate Chip, Mocha Chocolate Chip , Pitaya, Pumpkin Chip, Red Velvet Chip, Ube Chocolate Chip, Vanilla
Im Currently holding the Red Velvet Chip and also  the Caramel

To pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Cinnamon Cocaine
this is how I feel when I think of good food 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...