Thursday, October 22, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 Catching The Wrong Movie 


I decided to catch a movie  put on this outfit i got at Divaz Empire and headed out the door ...more like a matinee ....I was trying to catch this new scary movie that everybody been talking about  ....so I purchase my ticket the lady ask me was i sure if I wanted to get the tickets ...trying hard not to get an attitude I told her yes then  I went to the concession stand to get some popcorn and a drink.....I don't know what the movie theater do to the popcorn but they have the best popcorn in town .....omg .....you cant go wrong .....so I brought a small popcorn... embarrass to say that I  ate that before the movie started ...so you know they play the upcoming movies which i love to see what's coming to the movie theater soon ...

.well then the movie started to play the was talking in some kind of language but had English subtitles ....i got up and when to the ticket counter .....come to find out i purchase the wrong tickets  I wasn't paying attention no wander she ask me if If I was sure glad i didnt get smart ....I don't mean no harm I wasn't going to read through that whole dam movie .....im too lazy ....well I went to the concession stand got me a big tub of popcorn and headed out the door...good thing the movie only cost me 3 dollars 


(DE) 4Ever Tru
fit Legacy, Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya
jeans come in  4 different colors (white, black, light blue and blue 
top comes in 6 different colors in (petrol, peach, blue, pink, red and white) 
Im actually wearing this outfit in red and blue 

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Divaz Empire
 or check out the marketplace @ Divaz Empire




1 comment:

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...