Wednesday, October 14, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

ALL I GOT WAS THIS ZOMBIE  




Sitting on at the table with my parents ... I hear its about the time you have to summons the ghost  said my dad  then my mom precede to tell me "you have to wait when the moon is full on the 3rd week of the week".....yada yada yada....I wasn't listen just so excited  just ready to do my first spell  so the next night I went to the graveyard and pull out the book and went to the page where the spell was ...."How to rise the ghost"..... I did the spell ....well nothing happen .....then I did the spell again 


...all of sudden this zombie appeal ....she was cute but she wasn't a ghost .....I did the spell again ....nothing happens ...The zombie took the book and to see if I was saying the words right....she appointed herself as my lil helper.....I got depress and start drinking .....wondering what I did wrong ......finally got drunk and feel asleep at the graveyard ......the next  day I was telling my parents that the spell didn't work...my parents said the spell work they done the spell a thousand times  .. told them about the zombie they laugh ..once they realize I didn't follow all the instruction they laugh again .....laughing so hard they in tears as they left the room .....how the yell do I tell them I couldn't get rid of the zombie .......she's was in the basement wonder if they gonna laugh at that


Elise-Lucinda
fit Maitreya, Legacy, Belleza, Slink
has a color of 10 different colors and a hud of 4 different metals
im currently wearing them in the purple 

you can pick those shoes at the mainstore for 399L  by clicking the link Elise Mainstore








AMF Graveyard Eternity -Single poses and Scene 
come with 5 individual poses 
comes with a graveyard scene 
and beer bottles 
and eternity pose stand 
200L for these poses awesome poses





you can pick this up a mainstore by clicking the link After Midnight Fashion
donation will be giving to the American Cancer Association so great poses and a good cause you cant beat that 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...