Wednesday, October 14, 2020

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

NO PICNIC




The other day I wanted to have a picnic.....i got up and dress and decide to rock those pumps I just got at Kalisha Design .......well I went downstairs and made some sandwiches and got my boombox .....got in my car and found this spot that was perfect for a picnic ......i went to the car and look in the trunk ....nothing ...look in the backseat ...nothing .....dam I forgot the darn food ....well I'm not going back home so I just chilled bored cause I forgot my music ....but it was so darn nice  outside ...ok ok who am I kidding I'm just to lazy to get my but up.....so I just chilled 






Kalista Design

Daisy Shoe 

fit Belleza, Maitreya, Slink

Come in 4 different colors and 4 diffent colors for the buckel 

im currently wearing the shoe in white with white buckets










If you feeling those shoes or want to see more of her items click on the link and shop till you heart content Kalista Design



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...