Sunday, October 4, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 THE PRACTICE RUN


My husband has a routine ....He wake up....go for a run, come home take a shower grab a cup of coffee then he's off to work .....well a week ago he had this bright idea I should go running with him ......notice I said bright right ......well a couple of days later he came in the house with a shopping  bag in his hand .....he came in the kitchen where I was cooking and kiss my cheek ....he said I got you something to motivate you to run with me ....washing my hands i ask him what it was....said he discover this new store  call YoU by My and he brought me this cute outfit I can go running with him in.....now I will say he has decent taste in clothes for me but I was wondering what was in the bag .......i pull out the outfit ......and see it has a mini purse you can put your phone and cash and earbuds in it .....I was so excited.....couldn't wait to wear it .....now he was right I was motivated.......so the next day I put on the outfit for my practice run ...he run everyday and i dont run at all ......not that often ....when i was a rookie on the police department i would be pissed as hell if i had to go chase someone ......

YoU by GeMyles Priya Outfit
fit Maitreya,  Belleza (freya, Isis, Venus), Slink (hourglass, Physique)
this come with a cropped hoddie, high waisted min shorts, pocket bag, and winter socks 
comes with a color hud of 10 different colors 
im currently rocking the purple 




but im going to run a mile today its wednesday ,,,,,,so ill run everyday till Monday by then ill be in shape and can keep up...well that was my thinking anyway ...i went outside and start stretching ....i ran for about for about 5 mins more like 3  but we sticking to 5 min cause it sounds better  lol ......but I was done for the day ......hell he has to come up with something else maybe ill just talk him into walking that way i wont get my outfit all sweaty and i can still be cute .......well at least i got a cute outfit out of it lol 






now you can pick this up at the mainstore YoU by 

GeMyles






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...