Saturday, October 10, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

THE PESTY LIL FAIRY

 



I have this rock outside my office and I have this fairy that hangs out there .....now when I'm a the office she never appears ....I can be everywhere on my land and don't see her but when I sit on this particular rock here she comes......I name her Susan ......she said that's not her name but She look like a Susan to me so Susan it is ....... One day I decide to sit on my rock  trying to think of ideas when here she comes.....first she tell me she like my outfit told her she didn't like the other hoochie momma clothes I wear sometimes this is from the same lil fairy that wear the same dress every day but in different colors ... so I told her she's wasn't in the business of giving fashion advice .....  told her I can update her outfit I can see if the place I got this outfit do fairy wear giggle ......she look at me serious ......where did u get that from again ....Like i told her before ....But I let her know I got it from Pink Cherry ....well get me the same outfit in another color she said  ........ Susan she I was just kidding .....hearing he huff and yell "stop getting my hopes up" rolling my eyes ....  i could probably order her some jeans  on amazon i sure they have marketplace or amazon they have everything else and she seem to get irritated and was quiet for a min ....and when I  say a  1 min it was literally 1 min ......then she start talk about her wings and needing shoes and what one fairy said to the other fairy ......omg she knows how to tear my nerves up ..thinking someone take me out my misery ....now there days she just speak and fly around then she goes where ever fairy go....but she very talkative today .....I think I would miss her if she don't come back ....I think depend on the day 


 .::PiNK CHERRY::. Boho Outfit "Tabitha" 
 comes in 5 different  prints 
 Fit-MESH- / BELLEZA (Freya, Isis & Venus) / Slink (Physique & Hourglass) / Maitreya Lara / TMP Mesh-Body & also Classic Avatar compatible
Price each @  199L 
Im actually wearing the blue (print 02)

go pick this up at the mainstore ......by clicking the link Pink Cherry






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...