Friday, October 30, 2020

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

A Walk In The Park 

I rode pass this beautiful a park decide to go for the walk it had a beautiful trail ..as i admire the fallen leaves of different colors .....also it has a beautiful lake that had streams running through the park...I walk about a mile before before my feet start hurting .....I spotted this swing while I was walking it that wasn't that far so I headed to sit my ass down ....I sat down trying to figure out how the hell I was going to get back to my car....

walking in 6 inch heels was fine at first but after walking a mile in them my feet hurt and it was all kind of lil rocks and bugs out  so I couldn't take my shoes off ....plus the match my outfit and they was  cute on my feet .....well I didn't see the bugs but I'm sure they was out plus I hope there wasn't any mountain loin or even a deer  I don't have time for that....these heels are for looking cute not running they would get my lil ass .....well I rested about 10 mins trying to figure out how I can get someone to come get me ....after calling a  uber to ask if can they don't pick me up on the trail .....and have him yelling at me rude ass ...... I walk my ass back to my car....next time I keep a pair of sneakers in my car......who ever said beauty hurt wasn't lying cause my dogs was barking hard  


Elise  Elena
the shoe has a color hud of 12 different color plus a heel of the same color hud same 12 different color
the lips on the shoe has a hud of 10 different color
also there a hud of 4 different colors for the sole and zip 
Im currently wearing the shoe in yellow with the lips in blue 
the price of the shoe is 399L  which you cant beat that 

you can pick those up at the main store by clicking the link 
Elise Mainstore
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...