Monday, August 31, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 A BIKE RIDE 





Recently I decided I wanted to go on a bike ride the weather was breezy and nice outside  ...So I went out to the beach when I heard my husband calling my name.....i heard him saying where are you going .....I told him I'm going for a bike ride ....I got on and almost fell when he came behind and to make sure I don't fall ... he then told me to move out the way wanted to see if he still have it

 ....so  so he rode around with me in the handlebars ....well in the basket ...my ass was stuck when I tried to get out laughing  then he got off and hand me back the bike by then I got the other bike that was in the garage ..some how the dog got lose and decide to run behind me .....He yell did u go shopping again that top look new ....naw was my response he didn't have to know that I just brought this at Dead Doll ...snapping out of my thoughts I heard him say you look cute blushing I said thank you .....as he wave to him I went riding around on my bike ........it was a nice day ...did you know when you ride you haven't  rode a bike in a while your legs are sore as hell later....




Lets talk about the top that my husband thought I was cute one me :

Dead Dollz-Jolie Sweater
im currently wearing the sweater in fuchsia 
but they have the sweater in 24 different colors
fit maitreya only  
the fatpack come in all colors for 1500L 
each individual sweater cost 200L 


if  you want to pick this the sweater up head to the mainstore by click the link Dead Dollz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SO MANY SUNFLOWERS   Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Mali" Outfit  this comes in a top and skirt this fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Maitreya,...