Sunday, August 9, 2020

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

ON THE PLAYGROUND

I got up dress my pug grab my shades and was headed to the playground where my man like playing basketball .....he usually headed to his boy house  that live in the hood......he hate it when i show up but i needed to see him all sweaty all that chocolate oh girl .....well anyway I went down to watch him play and hang out there plus it right across the street from the dunkin donuts and popeyes .......I was at the ice-cream truck down the street when I heard my name ....turning to see who call me ......Yes is was my man ....shit I was busted flirting with the ice-cream man ....hell he make those bomb pop slushie drink ......omg to die for ......was trying to get it for free ......heard him tell me to bring my pretty ass on .....rolling my eyes ......after watching him play a couple of games while eating cotton candy I brought down the street .....we headed home ....he tried scowling at  me about coming down there ......He said he heard some of the guys talking about how fine I was and talking about my ass  so he said I had to let them know that I was taking ....I smirk and give him a kiss     
Let's talk about the glasses:
Cinnamon Cocaine 
Lydia Sunglasses 
Bubblegum, Mint, Pacific, Sunny, Sunrise 
Im currently wearing the Pacific 
Cinnamon Cocaine
Cotton Candy-comes in Blue, Creamicle, Mint, Pink, Purple, Rainbow, White 
I currently holding the blue 


we can pick both items up at the Audacity Event





 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SO MANY SUNFLOWERS   Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Mali" Outfit  this comes in a top and skirt this fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Maitreya,...