Monday, August 24, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 SHARK ATTACK


 I went to the beach were I always go ....was laying across my donut  in the water when I decided to go swimming ....I have went swimming there a thousand time all I ever  run across is a couple of crabs if im lucky a turtle mostly fish nothing bigger than that tho ....well this time I was swimming I could have sworn I spotted a shark .....yes it was a shark talking about someone scared as fuck ....excuse my language I was terrified I tried to hide behind a lil water hill and he or she came pass me omg ...do you think it was the yellow that attract the shark I know I should have pick up the Black when I was at the Sense Event....wondering if he like the color yellow cause dam  .......as I swim toward land the shark was on my ass .......I was like  why he cant be like the  shark in Shark Tales he didnt eat meat ...especially rump roast  ....im not his lunch or dinner for tonight the devil is a lie .....I watch jaws i know what they do to a  body .....naw I'm not going out like that .......why the shark messing with me  all these dam fishes down here he got to pick on me .....as I swam to shore he was on my ass I was like dont fall you know like in the scary movie when the girl running and she fall and it get her .....why am i thinking about that right now .....finally i got close to the shore and ran like hell ....I mean I keep running like the shark was going to come on shore just in case .....never  did I say never .....I mean never ever will I go swimming  in the ocean again .....I dont think I going swimming in the swimming pool for awhile


 





Let's talk about the outfit:
[High Key] Maillot 
Comes in 14 different colors u can also change the metal and that comes in 4 different colors 
im currently wearing it in yellow 
fit Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique, Venus 


you can pick this up the Sense Event by clicking the link Sense Event
also 
check out the mainstore @ High Key



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SO MANY SUNFLOWERS   Spotlight Item MU-SHI DOLL MD "Mali" Outfit  this comes in a top and skirt this fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Maitreya,...