Friday, November 6, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 THE BUSINESS MEETING




I had a business meeting I had to go too.....I have a to pitch a concept to this big business.....I look in my closet and didn't know what to where ..... then I remember  this outfit I got at Pink Cherry that would  be perfect for the meeting ....so I got up and got dress then I found a spot outside of the business office and grab a coffee so I can go over my notes .....once I  finish my coffee ....I went in to pitch my concept......they love it .....it start getting a little warm so I took off my jacket and realize I can wear it a different way....it look cute and casual with the jacket off ....the jacket make it look more business....im getting side track .....I should celebrate 






PC Casual Outfit "Lijana"
comes in top, pants and long coat 
comes in 9 color variations 
fit Maitreya, Belleza {Freya, Isis}, Legacy, Slink {Physique, Hourglass}
Im actually wearing this in pink top , white pants, and white long coat 
Price each 239L 
 


you can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link @ 

Pink Cherry


                                                            Brit in a business meeting lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...