Sunday, November 15, 2020

BRIT BRAT " MUST HAVE ITEMS"

 Call Me Lady Seduction


When your in a marriage you have to keep it spicy .....wanted to do something sexy to my man .....so I contact my girl Kalista and told her I wanted to do something sexy for my man.....she told me she had a new body shine that when u put it on it has a flavor of strawberry and mark the word love on you that I should try ....so I went and pick it up and later on that night I put on the body shine .....perfect I thought ..... I had my hubby dinner at the table and there was a note .....to meet me upstairs after he shower ...told him to shower down stairs ......well he finish eating and shower and I heard him call me ..."Bae where are you ....


when he came in .....I told him ...Call me lady Seduction .....I stood up and walk around him.....feeling his hand grab my ass I grab his hand told him the rules to this game....I have sweet markings .....on every word love I want you to lick that spot .....on every lips on my body I want you to kiss and every flower I want a gentle massage .......smiling ....can you do this to me Mr. Manno ....he nod.....turning on my music I dance to the song Naughty Girl ........getting on the bed .....asking would he like to play with Lady Seduction but you have to follow my rules ....he smile ....let just say ....we had a great night ...he even got up and made me breakfast ....so when u see me in the street I'm call Mrs. Manno but behind close doors Lady Seduction 


Kalista Design

Body Shine Love

Fit Legacy, Lelutka, LelutkaEvo, Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink

comes with a Face Light and Move Light Materials

- To see the effect please activate Advanced Lighting Model in Preferences > General


􀄛

- Change the windlight sky to have the best effect!

- Add the lights in the pack to see the effect!

- Enable the shine in the body or head HUD, the glossiness must be  minimum half


you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Kalista Design also check out the online store  by clicking the link Kalista Design Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...