Thursday, December 3, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 The Pillow Fight 


Well you know I"m in a sorority.....I was spending the night over one of my sorority sister house ...we was getting ready to go an event .....she was on the phone telling who ever on the other line about the outfit she was bout to wear.......she told me about the outfit but I still didn't get to see it ....while she was on the phone I decided to sneak in her room and take a peek at the outfit ....when I quietly open the closet before I cause sneak a peek a felt a pillow go upside my head .....then I heard Cherry laughing .....I was like no she didn't .....I grab the pillow and it was on .....we had a full fledge pillow fight  we laugh so hard ....so much fun .......rematch Cherry cause she got me 

QUEENZ

Q. Amenity 

fit freya, hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya,  and Ebody

top, panties and socks

this come in 8 different colors 

have 5 different saying ...Angel, Bitch, Queen, Thick, and Babygirl 







You can pick this up at the main store by click the link Queenz

or check out their online store by clicking the link Queenz Marketplace




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...