Saturday, December 5, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 WHEN HE MISS OUR DATE NIGHT


We have been missing each other on a regular ....as you know I been  working under cover and then he was working long hours trying to close this deal .....So our quality time is on non exist .....He call me out of the blue  and said we need to have a date night ....I  agreed but I ask him if he was sure cause he's been so busy but he said he should be getting off early said he'll be home by 5....I ask again are you sure babe irritated he said yes get cute and we'll go to dinner  ..... I was just relaxing so I got up, took a shower, got dress and  I went to get my hair done at Phoenix... then got my nails done at this new spot call OoSiki....they hook my nails up .....brought this red off the shoulder dress with the boots to match   ....next I made reservation at this new restaurant for 7pm since he's getting off at 5 that give him time to take a shower and chill a lil before we got out .... I was getting excited ...well 5 pm arrived no Joshua.....5:30 no Joshua  wasn't tripping.....I call him at 5:45 I went straight to voice mail still not tripping tho cause I left a cute message letting him know the reservation time and told him I'm looking forward to spending time   ....by 7 I'm worried and pissed at the same time if that make since ......He haven't even call  or not even answering his phone or send a  text or respond to my text nothing  ...  I call him and he send me straight to voicemail .... thinking did his ass voicemail me .....when he finally arrived at 10:00 I was livid talking about he was sorry .....told him I don't want to hear that shit .......he come up behind me and rap his hands around me ......whisper in my ear it couldn't be help .....had a last minute meeting had an something urgent to deal with boo  ...lets go to this after hours  spot listen to some music and we can order some hot wing how do that sound ...calming down a bit as I started to walk away he grab me saying give me my love boo as he kiss me .....and we went to dinner ....Not ......we argue he tried to hug me ...push his hands off me .....since your ass dont know how to call your wife or even text her .....i need for you to sleep in the extra room ......since your form of communication is lost dont say shit else to me I storm my sexy ass upstairs and slam the door .....mummering fuck him 


Elise Mainstore 
Elise Lisa
fit Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Vista for both left and right hand 
come with a hud for the 9 different colors for the index, middle 1, middle2, ring and gems 
im currently wearing this in the gold and red 



ok there is two ending ....leave in the comments which one Brit should have done .....leave the word dinner in the comments for the 1st ending ..... or slam door in the comments for the second ending 




Oosiki Bento Nails 47
Fit Maitreya and Legacy
comes with ah hud of 4 different colors and 5 different designs im currently wearing these in the red 



you can pick the rings up at the Elise by clicking the link Elise Mainstore
you can pick the nails up at the Audacity Event by clicking the link Audacity Event







No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...