Thursday, December 24, 2020

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

SURPRISE .....I GOT YOU SOMETHING


Christmas coming and the hubby been talking about a piano ......i was kind against it cause he dont know how to play wasnt gonna have all that noise in the house.....I happen to be some last min christmas shopping and ran across this piano that was on sale .....call the hubby and ask him what would he like for christmas ....he said really ive been hinting all month .... i want a piano .....while he was talking I was looking at this sexy piano ....I decide to purchase the piano .... they said they can deliver  the piano that day which was 2 day before christmas they said I couldnt get the piano till after christmas  which I wanted him to have it before christmas ......



so it was going to arrived that day ....I call my friend Kalista and told her about the piano she said ....thats sexy ....you should do some thing sexy ...i have this new shine .. I think your husband would love it .....i pick up this sexy lingerie and I stop pass and pick up the shine and .......he came in  and went straight upstairs .....i didn't even notice me or the piano at first he took a shower and came downstairs ....when he spotted me he put on this big ass smile on his face .....I said Merry Christmas .....he admire the piano and sat down and started playing the piano ..... I didn't know he could play like that .....here i was against him having a piano when he can  play his ass off ......needless to say he enjoy both gift if you if you get my drift 


Kalista Design Mainstore 
Snow Christmas Bodyshine 
Fit Catwa, Lelutka, Slink, Belleza, Legacy, and Maitreya and Omega
comes with a move Light material 
comes with a facelight




You can pick this up at the main store its actually a group gift so go to the store join the group  and get this fabulous gift by clicking the link Kalista Design Mainstore 

also check out the online store by clicking the link Kalista Design Marketplace




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...