Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Brit Brat "TWICE THE LOVE"

MY GAG GIFT 


The other day I grab a glass of wine and decided to wrap some gifts .....Every year I give out a bunch of gag gifts ......so I  open a bottle of wine put on some christmas music on and started wrapping some gifts .....I got this cute quantine elf  I pick up a the Audacity Event ...i know a couple of co-workers that would  gonna love it and keeping one for myself  ......they love anything christmassy I tend to wrap better when i have a nice glass of wine or that what I told myself ..thinking am I the only one that does this .....after shaking my gifts trying to figure out what he got me .....hate waiting for christmas ....should I open it and rewrap it .....will he notice .....ok ok ill wait till christmas 

Vivacious Inc Fashion and Style 

:::Vinc.::: Casual Outfit "Tabita" 

comes with  top and jeans combo 

fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, PH

comes with 7 different design 

im actually wearing the Motive Love

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style



[High Key] Quarantine Elf 

the Quarantine Elf has a hud for the box 

the box has 5 different design for box also it has 5 different colors for the bow and the ribbon 

You can pick this up at the Audacity Event by clicking the link Audacity Event

also check out he main store [High Key] Mainstore




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...