Tuesday, December 29, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

My Friend Name Raine 


When we first got this cabin ......we had this baby deer that would wonder up to the door one day I was outside when this baby deer came right up on me ....I'm a city girl so I was scared as fuck .....he or she came around me and rub his or her head against me ....I was wondering is that some kind of mating call ...what the hell was I gonna do .... I just pat his head hoping I wasn't gonna have to fuck up Bambi .... everyday after that he would come up to my door .....or every time I would come outside he  or she would come up to me .......I name him or her Raine......well we haven't been to the cabin in a couple of years .....I kind of forgot about Raine ....well me and hubby decided to go to the cabin ......we was there a couple of days when I notice a deer coming up the the window .....I notice there was two deer's that was chilling on a rock ...I think their asses be sitting there talking shit both of them but they too lazy to get up I haven't seen them move since we been there ..........so when I went out to see where we can get some wood for the fireplace


Raine come near me he was hesitate at first and I wasn't sure if the deer have issues......but he came near me and I guess he remember cause he rub against me ......and start jumping around me like he was happy .....that's when I realize that it was Raine....... he has grown but look like he needed some meat on his bones he was a little skinny .......at first I look the the two nosey deer's just to make sure they wasn't gonna attack me cause I didn't have my gun on me.....but they just watch me...everyday after that me and Raine hung out .. he would follow me around .....and let me make him festive for the holiday by hanging candy canes on his antlers.....even when me and the hubby made a fire .... ..yes deer need attention too.....oh and it was a boy ....cause he has antlers....Needless to say my old friend remember me 


YoU By GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Raelynn Dress and Boots

fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya

comes with a hud of 10 different color

299L


You can pick this up at the Beauty Event by clicking the link Beauty Event

  also check out the main store by clicking the link YoU By GeMyles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...