Sunday, December 13, 2020

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

WE ALL FALL DOWN 


We went to check out this Christmas village when I saw this ice skating  rink .....I use to love to ice skate .....I ran to my car and got my ice skates out of the car ...put those bad boys on and went skating ......at some point I got hot .....so I took off my coat and hand it to the hubby .....I heard him fuss about me going on the ice without my coat and aout my short ass dress ....I ignore his ass and continue to skate ....heard some saying ....look at her she really doing her thang .....of course my ass start showing off 



start doing high jumps, triple axles, upright spin when it happen ....I went up to do a high jump.......and I bust my ass hard I might add....my hubby ran out to the ice .....asking am I  ok ......after helping me up and handing me my coat I went to the the car.....he look at my dress and said u did look sexy on that ice boo .....I think they should use this dress in the Olympics .....can u see them on the ice rocking this shit .....I think I should I summit  a form ......plus they come in different colors ....my husband was listening and ignoring me at the same time  ....but I thought it was a good idea ....dam my ass still hurt so I truly had frozen moment lol 


Diva Empire

(DE) DYNASTY 

Fit Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya

comes in 6 colors with 6 different patterns 

im wearing the red 


You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Divaz Empire Mainstore

or check out the online store Divaz Empire Marketplace








No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...