Friday, December 18, 2020

Brit Brat "Twice The Love"

 THE SNOWBALL FIGHT 


I don't know if you know this but me and Manno has a winter cabin we usually go to during the winter  season ....well we just arrive there ......we live by the beach so its usually hot outside .....so every now then we go to the cabin and enjoy the snow also to get romantic ..... .....one particular day I call him the hubby outside I had made several snowballs ....when he got good and outside he felt a snowball fly pass his nose ....I heard him say what the hell....I was hiding behind the tree ...heard him call my name ....when he went to go back in I threw the snowball and hit him in the head ....heard him cuss ....holding back a giggle .....he came back outside and yell at the kids he thought was throwing the snowball ....we went back inside and yell my name ....I call out for help he came out and I hit him with the snow ball again .....he chase me and caught me ....we had a good old fashion show ball fight ......




after the fight he made me some coffee .......and we sat outside on this bench enjoying the snow till we couldn't take it anymore and sat by the fireplace I love winter well not the cold but these special moments 



After Midnight Fashion

::AMF:: Women Evil XMas Sweater

Fit Freya, Venus, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique 

Has a hud of 12 different saying


::AMF:: Will  Always Keep You Warm Couple Pose comes with bench and men and female pose with coffee  
you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link After Midnight Fashion




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...