Friday, December 11, 2020

Brit Brat "Twice the Love"

The Annual Christmas Party 




We have a Christmas party every year ....I usually on assignment so I've miss several of their Christmas party .....the dress code was semi-formal and formal...I have formal dresses in my closet but I didn't want to wear any of them .....so I went shopping didn't see anything at first . I went to several Events ...nothing to my liking ...just as I was about to give up I went to the Audacity Event and saw this gold dress ..thinking yes I'm going to rock this ...after I found the dress I like  ....I went back to the Mixx Event  where I saw this cute lil purse that would look perfect with the dress. Started not to go cause the hubby was busy but then I said i might as well ....I arrived feeling sexy as hell ....all eyes on me ....as I walk in i said lets get this party started .....after eating a delicious meal and opening our secret santa gifts oh and we had a raffle ...won a tv I dance the night away with my co-workers ...hope I'm not on assignment next year .....that was fun  oh and got a lot of compliments on the dress and purse 



[Good Fairy] Cindy Gown (this dress comes in Beaded, Sheer, Sheer shine, Solid, Solid Shine)
Fit Belleza {Freya, Isis, Venus}, Fitmesh M, Hourglass, 
Maitreya, Ocacin Standard< Slink {Physique, Hourglass} Tonic {Curvy and Fine}, Voluptuous 
The dress has a hud of 8 different colors also it has a color wheel to change the dress to the color or your liking also it sparkle 
Im actually wearing the dress in the solid in the color of gold 
you can pick this dress up at the Audacity Event by clicking the link Audacity Event
Tantrum 
Ornament Purse 
you can hold the purse 8 different ways 
had a hud of 10 color options plus bow options and two different metal options 
i currently wearing the purse in gold with the red and and white bow 


you can pick this up purse at the Mixx Event by clicking the link Miix Event
also check out the main store @ Tantrum Mainstore



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...