Thursday, December 31, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 Celebrating a New Year


2020 was a hard year ......so many loses , loses of love ones, loses of jobs  and even loses of marriages .....so many people had it hard this year ......Me and my husband usually spend our new yeah eve on our couch toasting the new years in if we don't fall asleep watching the ball drop .....but this year we decided to have a small get together at the house ....just family cause Rona still out here reeking havoc .....so we partied at home at some point my hubby took down my hair  running his finger thought my hair ..... I could tell he was feeling good whispering in my ears what he plan on doing to me after company leave .....we dance and drank .....don't remember when our company left cause we still was drinking and grinding on each other ......the next day we woke up wine bottles was every where ..hung over like hell ...it definitely was a night to remember ...... I dont know what 2021 will bring me but I have a feeling its going to be my year.....Happy New Years from the Manno's 


YoU By GeMyles 
YoU By GeMyles Cristina Lace Dress
fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya , and  Maetreya Petit, 
has a 8 different color hud 
im actually wearing this in green 
299L 


You can pick this up at the Temptation Event @ Temptation Event
 
also check out the main store for more cute items @ YoU By GeMyles






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...