Sunday, January 3, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

STRINGING LIGHTS


I have a Diva Room I just started to decorate it  ....it's kind of like a man cave.... I end of putting 2 Christmas trees in my room cause my hubby wouldn't let me put a Christmas tree in his man cave  rolling my eyes ....I didn't care tho cause I love Christmas tree .....I just finish decorating the tree ...so I stood back and look at the tree ....it felt like it might need some more lights ...... it took me fifteen min to unravel the lights ....i think it needed a couple of extra strands of light ....when the hubby came in and ask what I was doing.... told him I wanted to put some extra strands on the tree ......looking at the tree ...he said dam the tree look beautiful I should have let you put one in my room ....smirking ....heard him say  I saw that......He laid down on my little pile of pillows on the floor then he pull me down with him ....kissing his cheek 


Chixxie Mainstore 

Qenn tops and pants 

have 13 different colors 

fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Maitreya, and Legacy 

im actually wearing the pink in the top and pants 

You can pick this up at the the main store by clicking the link Chixxie Mainstore




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...