Tuesday, January 12, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 True Beauty 

As you know I love natures ......I often wonder what the lord was thinking when he create such beauty ...I think he knows we have so much ugliness in this world he had to set it off with some beautiful thing.......I often tell you about the beauty but i decide to capture it so you can see for yourself .......I got a camera for Christmas and decided to take pictures see if I can capture it for you .....well every time I drive pass the park its too many people in the park but this particular day it was it was dam near nobody there so I park the car and grab my camera  ...........I was excited.....I took out my camera and went to snapping ......I will say my pictures was beautiful  but it didn't capture the true beauty  ....nothing like seeing nature up close and personal 


::Vivacious Inc.:: Fashion and Style 

:::Vinc.:::Casual Outfit "Tinsley"

comes with top and shorts

comes in these different looks below 

Black, Black/Pattern, Black/Stripe, Lilac/White, Red/Black, Rose/Black, White/Black, and White/Stripe 

fit Classic, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, PH, and HG

Im actually wearing the black and pattern 


You can pick this outfit at the mainstore by clicking the link ...it will take right there ::Vivacious Inc.:: Fashion and Style






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...